Low-density lipoprotein – (LDL-cholesterol) promote the occurrence of atherosclerosis and development of the major risk factor for coronary heart disease which is a major risk factor for coronary heart disease. Lowering serum LDL cholesterol levels are primary objective for high cholesterol treatment. Here are 7 foods to eat to lower LDL-cholesterol naturally.
1. A bowl of oatmeal for breakfast: daily breakfast, eating a bowl of oatmeal for 8 weeks can make bad blood cholesterol concentration decreased 10%, increase in good cholesterol levels. Oat is rich in soluble and insoluble dietary fiber in the gastrointestinal tract to prevent the absorption of cholesterol and fat, thereby lowering the blood fat and cholesterol effects.
2. Eat half a bowl of beans at lunches: Beans are inexpensive, and safe and effective lipid-lowering animal fat and cholesterol food to eat half a bowl of beans every day as long as you can in 8-week period so that the bad blood cholesterol concentration decreased by 20%. Soy foods contain a variety of cholesterol-lowering active ingredients, including beans have to be the most important material in the soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
3. Eat 3 garlic at dinner: 3 cloves of garlic a day to eat as long as the continuing for 8 weeks can make the blood concentration of bad cholesterol dropped 10%. Whether raw or cooked garlic to eat, in the cholesterol-lowering effect of both very good, the sulfur compounds in garlic can inhibit liver cholesterol synthesis, to achieve the cholesterol-lowering effect.
4. Eat half of the onion a day : onion is inexpensive health food, eating half a day as long as the raw onions for 8 weeks, can make a good blood cholesterol concentrations increased by 20%, and reduce blood cholesterol and 3 acid glyceride. Eating onions to eat raw onions good effect, allowing for longer cook onion, onion up the worse the effect of the good cholesterol.
5. Chili, or apple a day: pear fat contained in a single unsaturated fatty acids, so the human body is very beneficial. As the apple is rich in pectin which is a cholesterol-lowering effect.
6. Eggplant is a vegetable that can lower blood cholesterol people eat regularly in summer season. The species are green eggplant, white eggplant, purple eggplant, etc., which contains the human body needs more nutrients such as fat, protein, carbohydrate, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus and so on. Regular consumption of eggplant, can reduce blood cholesterol, enhance the resilience of capillaries, there are very well protected cardiovascular function. Therefore, the elderly and cardiovascular patients, such as hypertension, coronary heart disease, scurvy, stroke, atherosclerosis, and cholesterol increased in patients with regular consumption of eggplant, useful for medical treatment.
7. Eat steamed salmon twice a week: salmon, contained in the Omega 3, the amount of fatty acids is very high. Eat salmon, grilled and fried If the way vulnerable to high temp eratures caused by Omega 3 fatty acids degeneration, the most healthy way to eat is used steamed. 2 times a week to eat steamed salmon, 3 2, after 8 weeks duration to allow the body’s good cholesterol increased by 10%. In addition, eating salmon for the decline in the blood of triglycerides, the effect is very good.